My journey as a professional painter began almost 20 years ago
I was fortunate enough to have travelled to Canada on a work visa and when I got there I quickly began to work for builders as a labourer on home renovation projects. That involved me doing all aspects of carpentry work, roofing, plastering, tiling, and of course, painting.
How I like to work
My Core Values
Do you value the environmental footprint you leave behind? These days, consumers are looking more at choosing eco-preferable products and services.
As a registered Environmental painter, TMZ Painting can help you make sustainable choices by offering information about the products you may need, the painting practices required and more importantly the benefit to the environment by undertaking sustainable practices.
Whether you are a residential consumer, small business, retail outlet or office, before choosing your products you may wish to consider the following information and benefits:
- Conventional paints contain certain petrochemicals that improve the flow and levelling of finish, but can be easily absorbed into the body and cause health reactions like allergies.
- Natural Paints don’t contain petrochemicals rather they contain plant oils and natural occurring minerals like clay and lime.
- Natural Paints are better known as low VOC (Volatile Organic Compound) products.
- Using low VOC products reduces the exposure of the applicant and the building occupant to chemical ‘off gassing’ and minimises the need for petrochemical ingredients.
- Using Paints with low VOC content results in better indoor air quality and reduces photochemical smog into the atmosphere.